- Data controller: Mr Malcolm Kerr on behalf of DP9 Ltd
- How we collect or obtain information about you:
- when you provide it to us by contacting us,
- from your use of our website, using cookies, and
- occasionally, from third parties.
- Information we collect: name, contact details, payment information e.g. company payment card details, company name or business name (if applicable), VAT number (if applicable).
- How we use your information: for administrative and business purposes (particularly to contact you to fulfil our contractual obligations, to advertise our goods and services, and] in connection with our legal rights and obligations
- Disclosure of your information to third parties: only to the extent necessary to run our business, to our service providers, to fulfil any contracts we enter into with you, where required by law or to enforce our legal rights.
- Do we sell your information to third parties (other than in the course of a business sale or purchase or similar event): No
- How long we retain your information: for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes), any other legal basis we have for using your information (e.g. your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business. For specific retention periods in relation to certain information which we collect from you, please see the main section below entitled How long we retain your information.
- How we secure your information: using appropriate technical and organisational measures such as storing your information on secure servers, only granting access to your information where necessary.
- Transfers of your information outside the European Economic Area: we will only transfer your information outside the European Economic Area if we are required to do so by law. Parties we use, who transfer your information outside the European Economic Area have self-certified themselves as compliant with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
- Use of automated decision making and profiling: we do not use automated decision making and/or profiling.
- Your rights in relation to your information
- to access your information and to receive information about its use
- to have your information corrected and/or completed
- to have your information deleted
- to restrict the use of your information
- to receive your information in a portable format
- to object to the use of your information
- to withdraw your consent to the use of your information
- to complain to a supervisory authority
- Sensitive personal information: we do not knowingly or intentionally collect what is commonly referred to as ‘sensitive personal information’. Please do not submit sensitive personal information about you to us. For more information, please see the main section below entitled Sensitive Personal Information.
The data controller in respect of our website is DP9 Ltd of DP9 limited 100 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5NQ. You can contact the data controller by writing to registered address or sending an email to our Data Protection Officer email@example.com.
The data controller’s representative is Mr Malcom Kerr. You can contact the data controller’s representative by writing to our registered office DP9 Ltd of DP9 limited 100 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5NQ.
The data protection officer for the data controller is DLM Ltd. You can contact the data protection officer by writing to Unit 66 Chichester Enterprise Centre, Terminus Road, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8TX or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.